With the traditional Thanksgiving Holiday coming up here in America I’ll ask a traditional question.
What events happened to you in 2009 that you are thankful for?
This will be my last post for the week. I hope everyone has a healthy and happy holiday.
1) Blog buddies Papa and Mama paid me a visit in October. We had a great lunch, and walk along Long Island Sound.
2) One of the former regulars at the shelter I work at, 4 hours a week, got a job, an apartment, and has straighten his life out.
3) I have lunch twice a month with retired friends. It is nice to have one group of friends where I am the youngster. 🙂 Three are cancer survivors, and we have all had health issues at one time of the other. We are thankful ever time we all make it to lunch healthy.
4) I began a Bible Study series on my blog. All the great dialogue has helped me understand better the gudiance that has shaped society for 2,000 years.
5) I had an unexpected plumbing bill. I was able to find a job, in this terrible recession, and payoff my bill.
I am thinkful I have had no major crisis in 2009 and will be thrilled if 2010 goes as well.