A friend sent me this word game “Scattergories”.
Using the first letter of your name answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names and things.
1. What Is your name: Ed
2. A four letter word: Edge
3. A boy’s name: Elvis (Who would not want to be named after a king. Who were you named after?)
4. A girls name: Elvria (Mistress of the dark. The actress who played the role said she would have to stop using that name when she could not longer fit in the costume, very tight dress showing off her two best assets. 🙂
5. An occupation: Editor (The word sounds close to my former job – auditor)
6. A color: Eggshell (I admit I had to look up a list of colors. I am clueless when it comes to using colors to decorate anything.)
7. Something you wear: Earmuffs (I wish I could think of something cooler looking. As a teenager I would rather have my ears forzen off than wear earmuffs. Now that I am older and wiser I never go out in winter without my ears covered.)
8. A beverage: Eggnog (Desert in a cup – The best receipe I have found – http://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/by_category/non-alcoholic-3/ ,
Beat the egg well and pour in a shaker with the other ingredients. Shake well and pour into an Irish Coffee glass. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
9. A food: Escargot (A good site for snail recipes is http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,escargot,FF.html )